10 MUST HAVE BEAUTY PRODUCTS
Whether you’re a beauty enthusiast or not, there are some beauty products you should definitely own. From those that’ll live on your dresser to products you can just drop in your bag, here are ten essentials that’ll come in handy when you need them the most.
1. Lip Balm or gloss: Keeping your lips moisturized not only makes you look a lot more attractive, but it keeps your lips healthy and feeling good. You don’t have to worry about cracking your lips when you smile too hard. Just whip up a little gloss to keep them always moisturized.
2. Nail Polish: These are really great for when you get a broken nail or when you need to look all fancy. We advise you to always keep a red polish in your bag. It’ll make your fingers pop when you need them.
3. Dry Shampoo: Let’s face it. On some days, having our regular hair routine is not just on the list. That’s why you need dry shampoo. It leaves your hair clean and smelling good. So you don’t have to worry about wearing a scarf or ever having a bad hair day.
4. Hand cream: Lately, washing your hands is a prerequisite for staying safe. This means that your hands are likely to go dry and coarse. Hand creams will keep your hands moisturized and always feeling soft.
5. Red Lipstick: Need to go from zero to hot real quick? Apply red lipstick. It’s also great for when you have a messy meal or after a long day where you need to make a quick touch-up.
6. Mascara: Whether you’re wearing lashes or going all-natural, mascara helps you accentuate these lashes. It’s perfect for when you want to go on a date or look pretty real quick.
7. Sunscreen: On sunny days or beach trips, sunscreen helps protect your skin from damages caused by UV rays. So always have sunscreen handy to keep your skin healthy and free from burns.
8. A bottle of perfume: Every woman needs her signature scent. And this is why your bottle of perfume is important. It leaves you smelling sweet for the rest of the day. You can also touch up during the day when you have sweaty moments.
9. Facial Scrub: After a long day of makeup, sweat and oils, a facial scrub helps remove dirt from your face leaving it smooth and fresh.
10. A good concealer: On days where there’s a stubborn pimple or zit, a good concealer helps you cover it real quick. This applies to eye bags and other skin issues you’re not ready to answer questions about.
Leave your skin feeling fresh, supple and feminine by having all of these ten beauty products.